A different panoramic tour with air conditioning coach & expert tour guide.
To come up with the car to one of the tops of the mountains of Montserrat to visit its Basilica, A unique temple by the history of its construction, the image of the Black Virgin and its unique location.
At the end of the visit we will enjoy the panoramic views of Catalonia and take the best photo of the group.
- Montserrat is the highest point of the Catalan lowlands, and stands central to the most populated part of Catalonia
- The present day community of Montserrat, together with the communities of the Miracle amnd Sant Miquel de Cuixà, is made up of a hundred monks who are governed according to the Rule of San Benedict ( 6th century).
- The Basilica houses a museum with works of art by many prominent painters and sculptors including works by El Greco, Dalí, Picasso and more.
|Pax||12 – 24||25 – 35||36 – 54|
|Adult price||50 €||40 €||35 €|
|Child price (5 – 12) years||30 €||25 €||20 €|
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Local Guide.
- Transport by Air-conditioned Coach.
- Food and Drink, unless specified.
- Other services not specified.
- Entrance fees to the museum
- Punctuality is an important condition in order to comply the entire itinerary.
- As the tour includes walking tours, we recommend you to use comfortable clothes and shoes.