Sailing excursion in the sea of Barcelona. Without transfer
Out from the Olympic Port of Barcelona with an approved sailing boat with its captain for a stroll of two hours in the sea of Barcelona.
Going to spend your time enjoying the atmosphere, the views, swimming, driving the boat,or doing some sailing-picnic, an unforgettable ride.
- Catalunya square is the biggest city and is considered the zero point of the city and the contact point of many types of transport.
- La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the most emblematic Gaudí’s houses and current jewels of Passeig de Gràcia.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor from Montjuïc to the Port to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The narrow and labyrinthine streets of the Gòtic quarter are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval eras.
|group||1 – 6||7 – 15||16 – 50|
|2 hours trip||300 €||560 €||on request|
|4 hours trip||470 €||890 €||on request|
- Boat rentals for 2 / 4 hours of navigation.
- Food and Drink, unless specified.
- Other services not specified.
- Punctuality is an important condition in order to comply the entire itinerary.
- Do not forget your swimsuit. We recommend you to use comfortable clothes and shoes.