A selective panoramic tour with air conditioning coach & expert tour guide.
Excursion for 4 hours . Private bus with guide speaking Arabic or English to pass through the famous street Paseo de Gracia and see the works of the architect Gaudí, reaching the temple of the holy family ( Sagrada familia ), the most important monument in Barcelona, a short stop outside it to see and know about its magnificent facades and history, and continue to the panoramic tour of the square ( plaza España ) with its monuments as the old bull ring (Arenas) , the towers of Venice and the magic fountain of montguic, a stroll through the small mountain Monguic a short stop to see Barcelona from above.Optional trip 1 way in cablecar ( telefric ) till the port. (entrance not included).Back to hotel .Fees: optional telefric 11 €
- Catalunya square is the biggest city and is considered the zero point of the city and the contact point of many types of transport.
- La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the most emblematic Gaudí’s houses and current jewels of Passeig de Gràcia.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor from Montjuïc to the Port to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The narrow and labyrinthine streets of the Gòtic quarter are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval eras.
|Pax||12 – 24||25- 35||36 – 54|
|Adult price||35 €||30 €||25 €|
|Child price (5 – 12) years||25 €||20 €||15 €|
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Local Guide.
- Transport by Air-conditioned Coach.
- Food and Drink, unless specified.
- Other services not specified.
- Entrance fees.Cable Car from Montjuïc to the port=11€
- Punctuality is an important condition in order to comply the entire itinerary.
- There is approximately 1 hr 30 min time between both parts of excursions when you will have a time to get a lunch in center of Barcelona (not included).
- As the tour includes walking tours, we recommend you to use comfortable clothes and shoes.