Advuntre brief tour in helicopter. Without transfer.
From the track of the helicopters you shall go up to an authorized helicopter to stroll over the entire beach and the center of Barcelona.
Enjoy many unique panoramic views and exotic feel of flying very close to everything.
- Catalunya square is the biggest city and is considered the zero point of the city and the contact point of many types of transport.
- La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the most emblematic Gaudí’s houses and current jewels of Passeig de Gràcia.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor from Montjuïc to the Port to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The narrow and labyrinthine streets of the Gòtic quarter are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval eras.
|Pax||8 – 15||16 – 35||36 – 60|
|Adult price||90 €||85 €||80 €|
|Child price (5 – 12) years||90 €||85 €||80 €|
- Entrance fees
- Food and Drink, unless specified.
- Other services not specified.
- Punctuality is an important condition in order to comply the entire itinerary.
- The capacity of the apparatus is 5 passengers at maximum .
- Possible schedule changes or cancellation of the flight in case of bad weather..