A recreation excursion with air conditioning coach & expert tour leader.
We go to one of the best sites that offer this show in Barcelona to enjoy more than an hour show.
It is impossible not to get excited seeing such dancing and listening to such singing from this group of professionals artists
- Catalunya square is the biggest city and is considered the zero point of the city and the contact point of many types of transport.
- La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the most emblematic Gaudí’s houses and current jewels of Passeig de Gràcia.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor from Montjuïc to the Port to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The narrow and labyrinthine streets of the Gòtic quarter are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval eras.
|Pax||8 – 15||16 – 35||36 – 60|
|Adult price||65 €||55 €||50 €|
|Child price (2 – 12) years||25 €||25 €||25 €|
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Entrance fees..
- Local Guide.
- Transport by Air-conditioned Coach.
- Food and Drink, unless specified.
- Other services not specified.
- Punctuality is an important condition in order to comply the entire itinerary.