An extensive panoramic arabic city tour to pass first through the famous street Paseo de Gracia and see the works of the architect Gaudí. then reaching the temple of the holy family ( Sagrada familia ) a stop outside it to see and know about its magnificent facades then visit the stadium of FC Barcelona (Camp Nou) and enter its famous museum (entrance not included) after that will continue to the panoramic tour of the square ( plaza España ) with its monuments as the old bull ring (Arenas) , the towers of Venice and the magic fountain of montguic, a stroll through the small mountain Monguic a short stop to see Barcelona from above. optional trip 1 way in cablecar ( telefric ) (entrance not included). Then sightseeing of the port and Rambla area, finally a short stop to visit Arc de Triomphe . Back to the hotel.
- Catalunya square is the biggest city and is considered the zero point of the city and the contact point of many types of transport.
- La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the most emblematic Gaudí’s houses and current jewelry of Passeig de Gràcia.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor from Montjuïc to the Port to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- The narrow and labyrinthine streets of the Gòtic quarter are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval eras.
See all conditions and prices:
- Punctuality is an important condition in order to comply the entire itinerary.
- As the tour includes walking tours, we recommend you to use comfortable clothes and shoes.